Project Coordinator / Engineer
This role will support construction projects and jobs site experience in planning, scheduling, documentation and reporting. Serve as right hand person to Site Manager and/or Project Manager.
Greenberry Industrial is a national company based in Vancouver, Washington, Oregon, Central California and Louisiana. We are a full service industrial contractor with over 40 years serving our satisfied customers. We attract our customers with solid, honest trade and craft employees with the skills of Electrical, Pipe fitting, Welding, Boilermakers, Civil Structural Trades and also Structural Fabricators. Some of our customers include, Georgia - Pacific, International Paper, Grace Chemical, Westlake Chemical, Chevron Oil, Shell Oil, Corp of Engineers, Boeing and many others.
Greenberry is taking applications for Project Engineers/ Coordinators in the Solano County CA area
Required Skill but not limited to:
* Prefer a bachelor degree in Business Management, Mechanical / Civil and Construction Management, and / or other engineering degrees.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
* 5 years of experience working on construction projects under Project Managers.
* Ability to fill out daily reports and write legibly.
* Understand how to read blueprints and drawings.
* Ability to work on a construction job site, support all personnel and the project team.
* Ability to understand contracts and subcontract agreements.
* Willingness to follow procurement procedures; experiences preferred
* Safety First - Follow all Federal, State and Company Safety regulations with positive professional behavior.
* Need to be able to read tape measures and perform field verification.
* Ability to follow directions, work on a job site in busy construction atmosphere
* Self- motivated and team Player
* Ability to work overtime when needed.
Greenberry has best in class benefits, including health insurance, 401 K and more!